Terms & conditions
Breadfactory recognizes that the protection and security of your personal data is extremely important and is committed to protecting your privacy.
Take some time to check the relevant Statement and let us know of any further questions, clarifications and / or information you may need.
- Who we are
The purpose of this Statement is to inform you about the type of personal data collected by the Company, their purpose and method of processing (collection, storage, use, transmission), the adopted protection and security measures we have taken, as well as the rights of the subjects of personal data against this processing, which in any case is carried out in a reliable and transparent manner. Given the collection and processing of personal data, the Company maintains a strong commitment to their processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GCPA), the Greek data protection laws and any other relevant law and code of conduct for data protection (hereinafter collectively will be referred to as “Personal Data Protection Laws – IFRS”).
The breadfactory company is supervised by the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP) for the collection and processing of the data it carries out.
- Data we collect
1. Information that is automatically collected during your visit and interaction with our Website
Our Website has informative and commercial-promotional content for the provided services and products of our company. Browsing it alone (without making a purchase or sending a request) does not require the visitor to provide / enter personal data. However, just by visiting and browsing the Website, some information can be automatically collected, which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- browser type and operating system,
- the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to the page,
- connection speed and information about software programs installed on the computer,
- basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see below in the Cookies section). \
Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing our Website, please refrain from visiting it, if you do not wish to collect and process this information.
Information you provide to us directly:
In case the visitor of the Website wishes to contact the company through it, he is invited to fill in and submit the corresponding contact form, during the submission of which the Website collects and processes, with your consent, the following personal data:
When you sign up to receive a newsletter, we collect and store your email address. By using this Website and subject to the provisions of the consent legislation for the sending of electronic communications for the purposes of direct marketing, you provide your explicit consent to all the above cases of processing of your personal data. In case you wish not to receive such updates or at any time you want to stop them, please let us know immediately at the email address email@example.com </ a > You are free to revoke your consent at any time.
Legal processing bases
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us under the following legal bases:
- Legal interest as required for the performance of the services provided
- Conventional and pre-contractual stage
- Legal Obligation for our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Your consent, which you may revoke under your rights
We do not process personal data without your consent or without being our customers in the context of purchasing a product or using one of our services or without having provided your data to the Company yourself.
We do not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 15.
We collect only the personal data that are necessary for the correct and complete provision of our products and services, such as name, surname, telephone, e-mail, address, details of transactional behavior, etc. At this point it is pointed out that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data that you provide us.
For customers, suppliers and consumers: the purpose of the processing of personal data is to maintain a record of customers and suppliers, to promote products and services (marketing), statistical scientific market research and public relations and other ancillary functions and to manage complaints consumers. In order to achieve the above purposes, we collect and process non-sensitive personal data of our customers, consumers and especially those who submit complaints or grievances, our principals and agents, our partners and advisors, our suppliers and participants in market research and surveys, polls. The non-sensitive personal data that we collect and process is data relating to identifying information (personal information) and information relating to the goods and services offered by the individual. The above personal data are published by the subjects themselves, either in order to be able to be served and / or informed by our company, or in order to participate in promotions and competitions organized by our company.
We collect, process and store your data in the context of legal interest in order to analyze our business performance
We collect, process and store your data to manage any complaints you may have.
We collect, process and store your data for the return of gifts resulting from your participation in our possible promotions
- Transferring and disclosing your personal data
We do not transmit your personal data to third countries and / or outside the European Union.
- Protection measures
At breadfactory we take all necessary information protection and security measures. More specifically, we have developed and implemented optimal technical and organizational mechanisms for security and protection of information in order to protect their integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- Duration of data retention
We collect and maintain your personal data for as long as the laws require in the context of the contractual relationship we have with you.
In the event of your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes, we retain your data until you request otherwise or revoke your consent.
- Your rights
We recognize and guarantee your following rights:
- Right to transparent information on the exercise of your rights (Articles 12, 13, 14 GCC),
- Right of access (Article 15 GCC) to the personal data we collect from you
- Right of correction (Article 16 GCC) of inaccurate personal information we have about you
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GBP) the Member-User account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to unsubscribe to an active subscriber implies the inability to continue to provide the services you requested
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GIP) where possible
- Right of objection (Article 21 GCC) to the processing of your personal data
- Right to revoke your already given consent (Article 7 GIP), ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on consent. The lawfulness of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time at which you requested the withdrawal.
You have every right to exercise your rights by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address: Piraeus 40 and Agioi Saranda 1. Please make the relevant requests be accompanied by the appropriate proof of identification of your person, with the explicit reservation of the Company to request the provision of additional information in order to identify and confirm your details.